1.25.2007

Is anybody out there?

Does anybody read this?

Not that it matters all that much. I just want to know. I mean, I know there are a few. Devildog Wrapper for one, will be there in the shadows piping up when a topic rubs his inner thigh. Are there others? Lurking in the cyber bushes? It would be great if this turned into a two way street with comments from the reader. Whatever the case may be I am confident that PF will continue waxing poetic on whatever particular topic decides to present itself that day... it would be nice if you joined us, but really we can do it no matter what... are we talking "To" someone? Or is this whole thing kinda like masturbating to Ru Paul.... you know, its still masturbating but not the kind you started out to do...

I mean, I have no problem doing things alone. It reminds of when I was young my brother and I used to make those "tornados in a jar." You put food coloring, water, and a house from Monopoly in an old peanut butter jar and spin it in a circle and watch the twister devour the house. Great fun. Anyway, my brother and I thought it would be a great idea to make a bunch of these and sell them. So we did just that, set up a stand at the end of our driveway. Only problem was that our driveway was 1/4 mile long and we lived at the end of a 2 mile long private road out in the middle of the woods. There were more dogs that came by our house than people and as we found out the hard way todays modern dog just doesn't have much use for twisters in a jar. So after some hard selling the only twister jars we sold were to our parents, and even they held out for a deal.

Basically what I am getting at here is that if I have to get my parents and a couple neighborhood dogs to read this blog, I will. I would rather it be you leaving the comments so my mother never has to know about things like Ru Paul, but I am not above it.

Just so we can see what kind of people read this. If you are out there, leave a comment and answer me this one question, cause I really need to know this... (I know what I think, but I am sure this will be a hotbed discussion)

Is lint recyclable?

4 comments:

Mardi Gras said...

I know a lady who was bet by her friends that she could not create a successful website. Actually, I don't know her, I have only heard this story from someone I do know. The website could be anything, she just had to create it. She came up with the idea of selling tumble weed, for arts and crafts and the like. Turns out that there was a huge market for tumble weed in the arts and crafts community. She now owns a tumble weed farm or two and needless to say, won the bet. I read, and yes, lint is recyclable.

Anonymous said...

Lint is the garbage that your pants throw out. When your pants want to recycle their trash, the lint ends up in a handful of change, just waiting to be reclaimed by an unsuspecting cashier.

Anonymous said...

sure it is, you can combine it with wax to make a Girl Scout fire starter!!

Anonymous said...

I so love it when things rub my inner thigh - but PF may be giving me a rash down there.

Go sell it somewhere else - like most blogs that don't hew to one extreme end of the political spectrum or the other, this one is just taking up broadband space. And that's not a problem until electric space traded on the commodities market someday. Until then, here's hoping PF starts working my neck instead of my inner thigh, because my set up is not all that ergonomic, pal.