9.10.2008

Fine mind for foresight, or just out of coffee filters? (It's such a fine line)

It was a good 45 minutes from the time I woke up and heard the particle accelerator test went smoothly, until I finally left my house and saw another human. The whole time all I could think about was that it didn't go smoothly and my blackhole-proof pajamas worked and now I was the only one left. I was going to make the Sears Tower my residence, a la the main character in Vonnegut's Slapstick.
Anyway, I am kinda bummed because I thought if we were to go down in a blackhole I was pretty proud of the fact that I was on my last coffee filter today. I thought that was some pretty accurate estimating of ones need of coffee filters. Now instead of bragging it up on the underside of a blackhole, I am just out of coffee filters. So it goes.

No comments: