1.30.2008

From Pre-Pay to the PPA

Am I the only one who's noticed that when you pre-pay for gas the pump slows down like 9 minutes too early. I mean come on...seriously. Who's reaction time is this slow? Yesterday I had time to run across the street and help an elderly woman, Evelyn, needlepoint a life size canvas of Wilford Brimley (a special thank you for the Liberty One hook up) deliver it to him at his home in Martha's Vineyard and take the bus back. Funny story actually, the bus I happened to get on was the Montel bus, Partners for Prescription Assistance. Everything worked out great and boy was Evelyn happy when we swung that fat orange coach into her drive. I haven't seen her that high in days. She made me promise I'd help her out with another needlepoint the next time I pre-pay for gas.

No comments: