2.13.2007

SEACMCDI

Inspired by w. deBalt's SBMDAAFBW post, I would like to admit something to my fellow PF'ers. The SEACMCDI (so easy a cave man could do it) television commercials have officially become my favorite series of t.v. commercials of all time! I am fairly sure that some of you may disagree with my assessment, but I will stand true to my fondness of these commercials. Seriously, I laugh out loud every time I see one of them.

I hope you all can see the creative genius that is the SEACMCDI commercial and that it brings you the happiness that it brings me! And if not...I'm quite sure I will be hearing about it!

2 comments:

E.L. Huffer said...

have you seen the one with the caveman on the veranda? genius!

SmithJ said...

How about the one where the caveman mixes up some potato salad with his cave dong. Classic.