2.06.2007

A Nice Hostess

Blind fury finds me out of a deep sleep and I stir on the couch reaching for the nearest weapon. As luck would have it the only object in sight was a ho-ho. But another San Francisco treat is exactly what I had in mind. The “Swiss-filled (I’ll get back to this) chocolate cake elegantly enrobed in delectable confectionary coating” now oozing from between the fingers of my tightly clenched fist I began wondering…what the fuck does “Swiss filled” mean? Is there Swiss cheese in my ho-ho, no that’s disgusting. Or are there tiny little blond girls carving perfect powder turns on rolling vanilla layers in my ho-ho? If not, then I believe we’ve found the latest candidate for DSD. And “elegantly enrobed”…I could smash this cake in someone’s eye!

From the Oxford American Dictionary
Enrobe: (en-rohb) v. to put a robe on.

Suddenly peace comes over me as I realize what I really need right now…a tiny little blond girl elegantly enrobed in delectable confectionary coating. Now that would be a nice Hostess.

No comments: