2.22.2007

Last night.

Last night,
I dreamt I was a pair of the finest Tunisian trousers
I fit just right and had an air of confidence
I hung just above a wonderful pair of green shoes

You were there,
You were the button to my trouser
you held me in place,
you made it possible for me to do my beautiful trouser thing
you asked for no thanks or reward
most people gawked at me unaware of you

I was aware.
painfully so, in fact
you see, while your pant holding duties were fulfilled with flying colors
you chaffed like a bitch
you have no idea how hard it is to look suave when you are chaffed in such a manner

thank you
I love you
I hate you

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry man, I didn't realize what I was doing. About the chaffing though, its probably because of your big muscular thighs. Now about that reward...

Anonymous said...

Sorry man....Why don't you try elastic waist for a change?