2.07.2007

I got nothing!

As J so eloquently explained in the post below the behind-the-scenes activity at the PF today is at a fever pitch and it has reminded me that today, 2/7, is my assigned day to open the flood gates of my infinite wisdom. A hearty "Thank you and Nipsey Russell" to all the parties involved.


But alas, I find myself in the desert of doubt. On the high plateau of bewilderment looking down at a pasture of ducks. Lame. That is how I feel.


Not inspired to create I'll spare you with a meaningless post. Instead I ask you to use these few minutes that you would've wasted reading my do-do (or for those knee deep in Fiascodrome - trouser rocks) to go forth to spread merriment and cheer. Hug a tree. Kiss a baby. Eat a nice piece of cheese. Drink a beer (preferably one brewed locally). Remember this...whatever you choose to do I will be proud.

5 comments:

SmithJ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
fAtHanD said...

I hate to you this to you smithj but you must edit again. E.L. Huffer is indeed the correct person you and DeBalt were debating whether they should be sentenced to DSD. Not that I have anything again DSD. My rule of thumb is not to judge, nor to wear matching socks.

fAtHanD, Nothing against DSD

w.j. DeBalt said...

on the subject of trouser rocks (and typos), I have noticed that with the migration of one crooked letter the words "trouser rocks" become "trousers rock!"

Trousers Rock! I love trousers!

Paint it on the water tower in your heart. Write it on a tiny piece of paper and tie that paper to the leg of a bird in hopes that that bird carries the paper to your soul. I don't care how you do it, just as long as you know it.

Also, I am really enjoying the view that SmithJ is sharing with us today. Seeing the world through the amber hue that is mucus, a unique (an unique??) vantage point indeed.

Also, also do you think that the large spaces in between paragraphs in Fathands posts are the result of his heavy hand on the return key? I do.

and if this is the rationale, then would that mean that "Mardi Gras" has no hands at all. how is he typing?

Mardi Gras said...

Actually, my assistant does most of my typing for me. However, upon further review, my assistant has no hands. Soon, I feel, things will become quite complicated.

Unknown said...

I ate some cheese, and may I say...brilliant idea!