1.08.2007

Something in the works

It has come to our attention (we, the posters of this blog) that major plans for the Peripheral Fiasco are being plotted by one of our very own. And I quote - I's got plans- end quote.


I have held his warning in my heart for the past few days and have formulated, postulated, and pontificated as to what these plans might be. I now share with you (the reader) a few scenarios of what's brewin in the pot.


1. Changing the name of the Peripheral Fiasco to "If Yellow Was Orange"
2. All posters (us) are required to post in the nude. For you (the reader) clothing remains optional
3. A mandatory 2% of our income must now be sent to said "plotter" in order to cover blogging expenses. He got's to get paid
4. The amount of quotation marks will now be limited to 5 per post. ("getting" "them" "in" "while" "I" "can")
5. The posters are here forward to be referred to collectively as "El Guapo". Please note it.
6. The amount of awesomeness per post will increase ten-fold


Please stay tuned and to see if any, or all, of my predictions come true.

No comments: