11.07.2007

Letters: Stoneyfield Farm

In my profession as a dairy manager I've grown quite familiar with your product. Its helpful to have sampled theses little treasures so I'm able to give accurate feedback to the anxious customer. So from your Wild Berry Probiotic Smoothie to your Low Fat Carmel Underground Yogurt, you could say I've had the buffet. Generally speaking I'm quite satisfied from spoon to stomach. That is, of course, until my last encounter. It was a Tuesday afternoon, much like yesterday. I had just returned home after a long day of buying, backstocking and shelving thousands of dollars of your product along of course with your competitors, when I sat down to enjoy a 6oz portion of Whole Milk Vanilla Truffle yogurt. Well needless to say I was surprised to learn that 6 live active cultures are not the only treats inside, but could someone please explain to me the health benefits of a TWO INCH CODDER PIN!!! (pictures available on my camera phone). Clearly it was my bad though because I failed to read your organic guarantee "made without the use of antibiotics, synthetic growth hormornes and toxic pesticides." I see now that codder pins aren't listed anywhere on there...so, thank you for your time and carry on.

1 comment:

w.j. DeBalt said...

a letter writers dream! I hope to see you on the local news someday soon. Look before you chew.