7.24.2007

Bow Wow

Inspired by my young daughters I got my first pair of Flip Flops.

Huh? What? Do I live in a ditch?

These are likely the questions you are hurling at your computer screen. Indeed. I have never, prior to this moment in time, owned a set of Flip Flops. I realize now the error of my ways.

There was a time when the thought of wedging a strap of cloth, let alone anything, between Big Toe and Little Piggy Stayed Home would have caused me to throw up in my mouth, but like peanut butter and pickle sandwiches you don't know what you're missing until you try it.

As I sit here now smiling, my feet practically nude, I revel in the thought that if my dogs were to bark there is nothing to prevent them from being heard clear across the room.

1 comment:

Mardi Gras said...

It's true, a peanut butter and pickle sandwich is truly delicious!