6.20.2007

Diary: June 20, 2007

A fucking coyote...with mange? Please! I don't look anything like a fucking coyote with fucking mange. I've been around...Puerto Rico, the Dominican Republic, Argentina, Bolivia, Colombia, Honduras, El Salvador, Panama, Peru, Brazil, Mexico, and yes, even the fucking United States. I'm one bad mother fucker. From Texas to Maine...a fucking coyote with mange....my ass! Is it my fault that I like to attack livestock and suck the blood and occasionally and organ or two right out of them? Nope! So what, I have a fucking weakness for goat blood, big fucking deal! I've heard rumors of you humans describing me as lizard like with scaly greenish-grey skin. I've also heard that you think I have sharp spines running down my back...now your getting somewhere. I do what I do, get used to it. And by the way...Mother Russia...you aint so bad. I've killed there too!


Chupacabra

No comments: