3.07.2007

You smell that?

Have you ever noticed that humans smell? And not just a singular odor like say, cheese. We got stank floating out of every orifice. A multitude of different smells of varying degree. That is the best part too, you never know what you are going to get. It could be subtle garlic-breath, your garden variety BO, or the much dreaded Mexican-for-lunch poots.

Whichever level it may be most of us are horrified and yet somehow proud. Unwilling to own up to the most basic of human functions, yet when caught, we admit to it with a sense of giddy.

"Oh man, was that you?"

"Ha yeah. I had broccoli for dinner".

It is time we stop the shenanigans and grow a pair. We smell. It's unavoidable. So join me today and wear your smells on your sleeve. You'll thank me.

My name is fAtHanD, and I smell. Bad.

No comments: