2.21.2007

I am the MAN

Some might consider it lazy of me to simply post an email I sent yesterday of a life changing event, and if you do I am secure enough in myself to accept that. Trust me I've been called a lot worst; hairy ape boy being one of them. But this event is too big for me not share with all the loyal readers of the PF. So here it is as it appeared in several in-boxes yesterday.


The universe does have a sense of humor.

Paczki day of all days a lifelong dream of mine was fulfilled. Today, February 20, 2007 will go down in history as the day Darren "Spanky" Vehar drove a cop car. That's right! I rolled more then 20 miles on various Michigan freeways in a Police Cruiser.

Other motorists avoided me like the plague and as I drove I could feel my mustache thicken. Did I turn on the lights? You bet your paczki-loving ass I did, be it in the seclusion of our back parking lot.

If it appears as if I am bragging, well...I am.

Officer Vehar signing off.


And lightening does strike twice because it looks like I will be able to return the Popo sledge back to where I found it. Yeah for me!

No comments: