2.08.2007

Bus accident.

I was in a bus accident today.

I wasn't driving the bus. I was just riding on it. The bus is ok. Please, I am not searching for your sympathy, when you are a bus rider it is just a matter of time before something like this happens. Much like smelling things you can't explain it is a hazard of the trade, a proverbial bull horn in the ass of the rodeo clown.

The short version is this. The bus was struck by a car, which had been struck by another car. As real life bus accidents it was a pretty good one. The bus was forced off the road into a parking lot of parked cars, hitting only one, it could have hit them all but the bus driver showed his prowess and did a fine job of directing the bus back towards the street, bringing the bus to a stop about 2 feet from a light pole. Top notch bus driving all the way, a star should be sewn on his bus driver sweater.

In my sick mind, I had often pondered why I had never been on a bus that had been in an accident. Today I got my wish, cross it off the list. I don't know what I was expecting but I think I am all set on bus accidents. I don't need anymore you can take that off my amazon wish list.

If yesterdays PF affliction of the day was sinus infection, todays is bus accident. Yesterday's amber hue has morphed into a grey with a slight green tint.

I still hate Norbit.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like Michelin, god of tires and busses, got sick of you asking questions pertaining to a certain painted roof and its intention. Happy now Columbo?