9.14.2006

Mr. David Ferber

David Ferber is a bad motherfucker. I'll say it again. David Ferber is a bad motherfucker. There - I said it. Take that little parcel of information and do with it what you will, just DO NOT cross David Ferber. Don't even mildly upset him. Double Chin Sal, down on the corner, still cringes every time he sees a shopping cart. And if I'm not mistaken, isn't your mom still using an inflatable donut cushion? Yeah, I thought so. Shit, my dog still looks over his shoulder very time he relieves himself in the bushes.

Even if none of these incidents had gone down, one taste of his spicy avocado salad with ginger glaze would have you saying "David Ferber is a bad motherfucker.

If they handed out Bad Motherfucker Awards, they'd stop - 'cause David Ferber would be the only one winning 'em.

2 comments:

w.j. DeBalt said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
w.j. DeBalt said...

Dave is a bad MFer. His brother Steve Ferber is an Asshole!