6.02.2006

Letters: Don Rickles

The following is a letter that I wrote several years ago to Don. He promptly replied with an autographed 8x10 glossy headshot with the inscription "Hello Tim Best, Don Rickles".


Mr. Rickles,

I am a huge fan of yours. I believe your brand of humor to be some of the funniest out there and sadly a waning breed. I was wondering if you could find it in your insult laden heart to send me an autographed picture, or at least a response telling me to kiss off. Either way I would be indebted to you immensely.

I thank you in advance for your troubles and hope to cross paths with you in Vegas sometime. Keep on doin’ what your doin’, you’re great.

Sincerely,

W. J. DeBalt


If you would like to write to Don and tell him how great he is you can do so at:

Don Rickles
c/o The Shefrin Group
808 South Ridgely Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90036

No comments: